AMULET Vehicle-Mounted EODS
Chelton has developed an advanced multi-channel GPR-based detection system for Explosive Ordnance Detection (EOD) and mine clearance operations. The AMULET Series vehicle GPR system is modular and scalable, with low size, weight and power specifications, and can be mission-fit onto any tactical vehicle for fast deployment. Proven GPR technology provides high-performance detection of metallic, minimum-metal and non-metallic threats, including Anti-Tank (AT) mines and Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs).
- Low size, weight and power multi-channel GPR detection system
- Mission-fit onto Tactical Support Vehicles (TSVs) and Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) platforms
- Rapid deployment for enhanced route-proving capabilities
- Modular and scalable with low size, weight and power specifications
- Intuitive graphical and audio interfaces
The Vehicle Commander HMI
The host vehicle cab fit elements provide detection indications to the driver and vehicle commander, with control of the AMULET system being provided by the commander Human-Machine Interface (HMI). The power switch also acts as an emergency stop in the event that this is required.
Suitable for the following searches
Suited for mine detection. Thanks to maximum sensitivity, also reacts to mines with low or no metal content.
Ideal for shallow searching for all types of metal (e. g. unexploded ordnances, submunitions, etc.).
Thanks to a ground-penetrating radar, it is ideal for efficiently searching for objects with low or no metal content.