Tactical Gateway Interface
The Chelton Tactical Gateway Interface (TGI) is a robust IP communication device designed for tactical networks. The device can be used for several purposes, such as SIP phone, router, and SHDSL modem, which makes it highly versatile for various field/tactical communication needs. The TGI extends connectivity outside of the vehicle allowing for communication through terminal, switch and routing, with no requirement to replace existing Chelton intercom systems. The TGI is certified for use with all Chelton vehicle intercom systems, opening up a variety of potential connectivity solutions using modern IP connectivity over field wire or Ethernet.
- Radio silent and jam-proof
- VoIP gateway
- Conference calling
- Field wire and Ethernet
- Many connectivity options
- Certified for use with all Chelton Vehicle Intercom Systems
Extend your existing Chelton Vehicle Intercom with VoIP
The Tactical Gateway Interface (TGI) is compatible with Chelton's popular range of Vehicle Intercom Systems, including TacG2 (AN/VIC-5), ROVIS (AN/VIC-3) and the Light Vehicle Variant (LV2).
The TGI extends connectivity outside of the vehicle allowing for communication through terminal, switch and routing, with no requirement to replace existing Chelton intercom systems.
Multiple TGI’s can be interfaced together providing total operational flexibility. Use cases include radio silent inter-vehicle communication, vehicle to forward operating base communications, gateway between services such as CNR or wireless networks, and blue force tracking.
- Connect a forward operating base to a vehicle
- Connect two vehicles via field wire or ethernet
- Acts as gateway between CNR radio network and VoIP service
- Add routing and SIP server functionality in a single device
- Blue force GPS tracking application for legacy CNR radio
- Troop infantry phone